If your furnace isn’t working, you need the professionals at Dr. HVAC to help.
Dr HVAC offers furnace repairs to homeowners in Etobicoke, as well as other areas of the GTA. We’re a small company with a great team dedicated to quality service. When you work with us, you get:
- Services for any make or model. We have the knowledge and ability to perform repairs and service on all makes and models of furnaces, air conditioners, and water heaters.
- Fast, reliable service. We’ll arrive on time in a clean, professional uniform. We understand how important your home systems are, which is why we’ll be there as quickly as possible.
- Honest pricing. We hate hidden fees and surprise costs as much as you do. When we give you a quote, that’s the amount you’ll pay.
- Expert knowledge and care. All of our technicians are fully-licensed and participate in ongoing training, so they have the most up to date knowledge. Once the work is completed, we’ll leave your furnace area clean and tidy.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. If our work fails during the season, we will come back and fix it free. Learn more about our 100% satisfaction guarantee >
“Furnace went down in a deep freeze. They arrived in about an hour when it was nearly impossible to get a good turnaround from anyone else…high quality and super friendly end to end.”
– Harrison, HomeStars, February 2019
“Always great service. They strive to get someone to you as quickly as they can when you are having problems, have great follow up afterwards, they do not use pressure sales tactics and are really good about laying out your options…The 3 technicians and 2 office staff I have dealt with, including one of their newer technicians, have been incredibly professional…These guys will give you value.”
– Kevin Diehl, Google, January 2019
Have a question about your furnace? Check out our guides below!
Furnace Repairs…and Beyond
We offer complete care for all of your heating, cooling, and hot water systems in your home. We also offer installation and maintenance services for your furnace, air conditioner, water heater, and other air quality systems.
Whether you need a furnace repair or a maintenance appointment, our team will come to your Etobicoke home as soon as possible and deliver the best results.
Expert Furnace Installations
Our home specialists will help you choose the right furnace by doing a thorough inspection of your home and conducting a presentation of your options. We never pressure you into buying something you don’t need: our only focus is finding you the furnace that will heat your home safely and efficiently.
Once you’ve chosen your furnace, our Trane-certified installation technicians will arrive on time for your scheduled appointment, with everything they need to completely the job. They’ll walk you through each step of the installation process, and will answer all of your questions so you feel confident with operating your new furnace.
The best part is that our furnace installations are 100% guaranteed – if your new furnace isn’t heating your home to your satisfaction, we will remove it and refund your investment.
The Dr. HVAC Service Club
Speaking of maintenance appointments – have you heard about our Service Club?
With a service club membership, you get the peace of mind that your furnace and air conditioner will be serviced each year, plus great savings that make heating and cooling your home more affordable than ever!
Members receive the following exclusive benefits:
- Guaranteed appointments within 24 hours – even in peak season.
- 10% off on air quality products and duct cleanings.
- 15% off on all repairs.
- A discounted service fee of $49.99
For the low price of $18.25 a month, you can have complete and hassle-free coverage of your furnace and air conditioner.
Receive Your Free Quote from Dr. HVAC
Whether you’re in Smithfield, Long Branch, Richview, or Eatonville, we’ll provide you with the services you need. Fill out the form below and receive your free service quote today!
Furnaces, Savings, and More
Over the years, we’ve written a lot about furnaces. Check out some of our helpful homeowner guides:
- 11 Tips to Help Your Furnace and Save You Money
- How to Tell You Need a New Furnace
- Furnace Humidifiers – Are They Worth It?
- Benefits from Furnace Tune Ups You Never Expected
- Did You Know You Could Save This Much with a High-Efficiency Furnace?
- What to Do If Your Furnace Starts Leaking
- When Should You Start Using Your Furnace?
For more tips and tricks on furnaces, air conditioners, and more, check out all of our guides on our blog.