Dr HVAC believes in savings, and we take part in whatever we can so you can save as much as possible on upgrades and services. Check this page every month to find out about our latest promotions and rebates.
Don’t Get Left In The Cold! Tune-Up Your Furnace For Less Than $50!
Usually priced at $129, you can now request a furnace tune-up for $49, saving you $80!
A furnace tune-up includes:
- Vacuum furnace area
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Check for leaks and rust
- Test gas shut off operation
- Thermostat check
- And 22 more tune-up inspections!
This steal of a deal is available until December 31, 2019.
A furnace can make up about 50% of your energy bill. That adds up, especially if we have a particularly long, chilly Canadian winter. However, there is something you can do about it – regular furnace maintenance.
A well-tuned furnace will be more efficient and use less energy. Some studies have shown that regular maintenance can save you as much as 30%. Add in your programmable thermostat, and you’re well on your way to making this winter a much more affordable one.
Get Up to $5,000 in Rebates with the New Enbridge Incentive Program
Are you ready to start improving your home’s energy efficiency?
The Enbridge Incentive Program offers rebates on furnace upgrades, air source heat pumps, air sealing, basement and foundation insulation, and water heaters.
You have to make a minimum of 2 upgrades to qualify, and the more upgrades you do, the more you save! Along with the rebates, you’ll get bonuses* based on how many upgrades you complete.
- 3 upgrades gets a bonus of $250
- 4 upgrades gets a bonus of $500
- 5 upgrades gets a bonus of $750
- 6 upgrades gets a bonus of $1,000
*Maximum of total incentives is $5,000
You’ll not only be getting money back from Enbridge: you’ll be spending less on energy bills. It’s a win-win!
How It Works:
- Have an energy audit done by one of our qualified technicians at a cost of $452*.
- Choose a minimum of 2 upgrades to make.
- Complete the final audit at a cost of $226.
- Apply for the rebates based on the work done.
- Work must be completed within 120 days of first audit.
- Minimum of 2 upgrades.
- Upgraded furnace AFUE ratings must be 95 or higher.
- Upgraded water heater must be an Energy Star rated tank of .80 EF or a tankless water heater with a rating of .82 EF.
*Audit fees are reimbursed 3-4 months after the final audit is completed. For more information on how to apply, contact us!