Get Up to $5,000 in Rebates with the New Enbridge Incentive Program
Are you ready to start improving your home’s energy efficiency? The Enbridge Incentive Program offers rebates on furnace upgrades, air source heat pumps, air sealing, basement and foundation insulation, and water heaters.
You have to make a minimum of 2 upgrades to qualify, and the more upgrades you do, the more you save! Along with the rebates, you’ll get bonuses* based on how many upgrades you complete.
- 3 upgrades gets a bonus of $250
- 4 upgrades gets a bonus of $500
- 5 upgrades gets a bonus of $750
- 6 upgrades gets a bonus of $1000
*Maximum of total incentives is $5,000
You’ll not only be getting money back from Enbridge: you’ll be spending less on energy bills. It’s a win-win!
How It Works:
- Have an energy audit done by one of our qualified technicians at a cost of $452*.
- Choose a minimum of 2 upgrades to make.
- Complete the final audit at a cost of $226.
- Apply for the rebates based on the work done.
*Audit fees are reimbursed 3-4 months after the final audit is completed.
For more information on how to apply, contact us!
- Work must be completed within 120 days of first audit.
- Minimum of 2 upgrades.
- Upgraded furnace AFUE ratings must be 95 or higher.
- Upgraded water heater must be an Energy Star rated tank of .80 EF or a tankless water heater with a rating of .82 EF.
Upgrade Your Furnace and Air Conditioner and Get $850 in Rebates
Get ready to save on your heating and cooling bills every month!
- Furnaces: $250 to upgrade to a high-efficiency furnace equipped with an electronically commutated motor. ECMs use 60% less electricity.
- Air conditioners: $600 to upgrade to an EnergyStar® certified central air conditioner that has an efficiency of at least 18 SEER and 13 EER.
Dr HVAC can walk you through all the options, and help you choose the right system for your home.