Beat the Heat: 25% off Air Conditioner Maintenance
This spring, you could save 25% on your spring AC maintenance!
With our 20-point inspection, backed by our 100% guarantee, you’ll get benefits like:
- More monthly savings
- Increased energy efficiency
- A longer working life for your AC
- No surprise breakdowns, leaving you high and dry in the Toronto summer
Our skilled and professional technicians will ensure that your air conditioner’s systems and drainage are all working correctly, and you’ll be ready for those first really hot days.
But you need to act fast – this offer expires on May 31, 2018!
GreenON: Up to $5,800 Rebate on Heat Pumps
An air source heat pump is a great way to get super energy efficiency when cooling your home. The bonus? They can also heat your home – you choose whether to use your heat pump or gas furnace.
Depending on which type of system is right for you, there are some great rebates from the Green Ontario program:
- Ductless air source heat pump: up to $1,900 in rebates.
- Ductless multi-zone air source heat pump: up to $4,250 in rebates.
- Ducted air source heat pump: up to $3,250 in rebates.
- Cold climate ductless air source heat pump: up to $2,500 in rebates.
- Cold climate ductless multi-zone air source heat pump: up to $5,800 in rebates.
- Cold climate ducted air source heat pump: up to $5,500 in rebates.
Dr HVAC is a qualified GreenON contractor, and can walk you through all the options so you can decide which one is right for your needs.
Ask for a free quote today – you’ll love our friendly, no-hassles approach!
About The Green Ontario Fund
The Green Ontario Fund is a not-for-profit provincial agency that invests proceeds from Ontario’s carbon market into climate actions that help people and businesses reduce greenhouse gas emissions and use cleaner technology to power their homes and workplaces.
Get Up to $5,800 in Rebates with the New Enbridge Incentive Program
Are you ready to start improving your home’s energy efficiency? The Enbridge Incentive Program offers rebates on furnace upgrades, air source heat pumps, air sealing, basement and foundation insulation, and water heaters.
You have to make a minimum of 2 upgrades to qualify, and the more upgrades you do, the more you save! Along with the rebates, you’ll get bonuses* based on how many upgrades you complete.
- 3 upgrades gets a bonus of $250
- 4 upgrades gets a bonus of $500
- 5 upgrades gets a bonus of $750
- 6 upgrades gets a bonus of $1000
*Maximum of total incentives is $5,800
You’ll not only be getting money back from Enbridge: you’ll be spending less on energy bills. It’s a win-win!
How It Works:
- Have an energy audit done by one of our qualified technicians at a cost of $452*.
- Choose a minimum of 2 upgrades to make.
- Complete the final audit at a cost of $226.
- Apply for the rebates based on the work done.
*Audit fees are reimbursed 3-4 months after the final audit is completed.
For more information on how to apply, contact us!
- Work must be completed within 120 days of first audit.
- Minimum of 2 upgrades. Air source heat pumps do not count as a second upgrade, but you will receive a rebate if you complete 2 others.
- SEER ratings must be 18 or higher.
- Upgraded furnace AFUE ratings must be 95 or higher.
Upgrade Your Furnace and Air Conditioner and Get $850 in Rebates
Get ready to save on your heating and cooling bills every month!
- Furnaces: $250 to upgrade to a high-efficiency furnace equipped with an electronically commutated motor. ECMs us 60% less electricity.
- Air conditioners: $400 to upgrade to an EnergyStar® certified central air conditioner that has an efficiency of at least 15 SEER and 12.5 EER
- OR $250 to upgrade to an EnergyStar® certified air conditioner with 14.5 SEER and 12 EER.
Dr HVAC can walk you through all the options, and help you choose the right system for your home.