Dr HVAC believes in savings, and we take part in whatever we can so you can save as much as possible on upgrades and services. Check this page every month to find out about our latest promotions and rebates.
Beat the Heat: 25% off Air Conditioner Maintenance
Only until May 31, 2019
Now’s your chance to beat the summer rush and save 25% on your spring AC maintenance!
With our 20-point inspection, backed by our 100% guarantee, you’ll get benefits like:
- Monthly savings on your cooling bills.
- Increased energy efficiency.
- A longer working life for your AC.
- No surprise breakdowns, leaving you high and dry in the summer.
Our skilled and professional technicians will ensure your air conditioner is working correctly so you’ll be ready for those first really hot days.
But you need to act fast – this offer expires on May 31, 2019!
Purchase a Trane & Receive a 10 Year Parts & Labour Warranty FREE
Offer ends May 31, 2019
Spring has sprung at Trane, and they’re offering an incredible limited-time special.
When you purchase a qualifying Trane system, you’ll receive a FREE 10 year parts & labour warranty with a value of up to $1000!
PLUS: If you purchase a qualifying variable speed system, you’ll get a FREE XL850 Comfortlink Control!
If you’re ready to jump on the Trane, talk to the team at Dr HVAC!
Get Up to $5,000 in Rebates with the New Enbridge Incentive Program
Are you ready to start improving your home’s energy efficiency?
The Enbridge Incentive Program offers rebates on furnace upgrades, air source heat pumps, air sealing, basement and foundation insulation, and water heaters.
You have to make a minimum of 2 upgrades to qualify, and the more upgrades you do, the more you save! Along with the rebates, you’ll get bonuses* based on how many upgrades you complete.
- 3 upgrades gets a bonus of $250
- 4 upgrades gets a bonus of $500
- 5 upgrades gets a bonus of $750
- 6 upgrades gets a bonus of $1000
*Maximum of total incentives is $5,000
You’ll not only be getting money back from Enbridge: you’ll be spending less on energy bills. It’s a win-win!
How It Works:
- Have an energy audit done by one of our qualified technicians at a cost of $452*.
- Choose a minimum of 2 upgrades to make.
- Complete the final audit at a cost of $226.
- Apply for the rebates based on the work done.
- Work must be completed within 120 days of first audit.
- Minimum of 2 upgrades.
- Upgraded furnace AFUE ratings must be 95 or higher.
- Upgraded water heater must be an Energy Star rated tank of .80 EF or a tankless water heater with a rating of .82 EF.
*Audit fees are reimbursed 3-4 months after the final audit is completed. For more information on how to apply, contact us!