Special Deals and Rebates
Dr HVAC believes in savings, and we take part in whatever we can so you can save as much as possible on upgrades and services. Check this page every month to find out about our latest promotions and rebates.
Fall Heating System Check-Up Special for Only $49.99
Have you gotten your furnace checked yet? For the month of September, you can get your furnace tuned up at a discounted price – $49.99.
A furnace is like any other machine: it experiences wear and tear over time. No matter how reliable your furnace is, it makes financial sense to have an expert give it an annual check-up.
Our technicians go through a 27-step process to ensure your heating systems are working properly and will last you all winter. Here are a few of those steps:
- Check blower motor amps
- Check inducer motor amps
- Blower capacitor value
- Measure temp rise
- Adjust gas pressure
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Check hoses for cracks & wear
Call or request online today! This offer only lasts until September 30th, 2021.
Get Up to $5,000 in Rebates with the New Enbridge Incentive Program
Are you ready to start improving your home’s energy efficiency?
The Enbridge Incentive Program offers rebates on furnace upgrades, air source heat pumps, air sealing, basement and foundation insulation, and water heaters.
You have to make a minimum of 2 upgrades to qualify, and the more upgrades you do, the more you save! Along with the rebates, you’ll get bonuses* based on how many upgrades you complete.
- 3 upgrades gets a bonus of $250
- 4 upgrades gets a bonus of $500
- 5 upgrades gets a bonus of $750
- 6 upgrades gets a bonus of $1,000
*Maximum of total incentives is $5,000
You’ll not only be getting money back from Enbridge: you’ll be spending less on energy bills. It’s a win-win!
I was very happy with the service and quality work. Was able to find and fix a leaky gas line that other contractors could not. Was very professional on time and well priced. Would recommend to anyone in a heart beat. Thank you.
How It Works:
- Have an energy audit done by one of our qualified technicians at a cost of $452*.
- Choose a minimum of 2 upgrades to make.
- Complete the final audit at a cost of $226.
- Apply for the rebates based on the work done.
*Audit fees are reimbursed 3-4 months after the final audit is completed. For more information on how to apply, contact us!
- Work must be completed within 120 days of first audit.
- Minimum of 2 upgrades.
- Upgraded furnace AFUE ratings must be 95 or higher.
- Upgraded water heater must be an Energy Star rated tank of .80 EF or a tankless water heater with a rating of .82 EF.