Aprilaire Air Cleaners
Breathe Cleaner Indoor Air
Dr HVAC is proud to be an Aprilaire dealer, and we carry the complete line of Aprilaire air cleaners. Whether you’re looking for relief from severe allergies and asthma triggers or just want better dust protection for your furnace and air conditioner, we can provide the right system for your needs.
Here’s a great overview of how Aprilaire can help you breathe more easily at home:
- Improve the moisture in your entire home with one humidifier – no need to have one on every floor.
- Much quieter – the humidifier attaches right to your furnace.
- More convenience – many models have no filters that need changing.
Talk to your friendly Dr HVAC representative will review the options with you and help you get the right solution for your home.
I was very happy with the service and quality work. Was able to find and fix a leaky gas line that other contractors could not. Was very professional on time and well priced. Would recommend to anyone in a heart beat. Thank you.
Our Aprilaire Air Cleaners
Aprilaire comes from a long history of indoor air quality research and innovation. This includes the first effective whole-home humidifier in 1954. Today Aprilaire continues to have a great reputation with homeowners and HVAC contractors alike.
This is Aprilaire’s top model, designed for severe allergy and asthma sufferers. This model combines the convenience of a filter with the effectiveness of an electrostatic air cleaner. No need for a lengthy wash of collector coils.
- Removes particles as small as 0.01 microns – no other air cleaner does this.
- Maintenance is easy: just change the filter and give the ionizing wires a quick wipe down.
- Can work on demand or in continuous mode.
- Removes 99% of mold spores and pollen grains.
- Removes 98% of household dust particles and skin dander flakes – the most common asthma triggers.
- Traps 98% of bacteria and fungi.
- Removes 98% of tobacco smoke and smog particles.
- Eliminates 80% of viruses.
Note: MERV rating is not applicable to electronic air cleaners, as the test dust used contains carbon. The carbon negates the electronic functionality.
Aprilaire 3000 and 2000 Series
10 times more effective than a standard 1″ pleated filter, these models are designed to help those with moderate allergy symptoms. They protect your heating and cooling equipment too.
- MERV 13 cleaning power.
- Removes 98% of mold spores and pollen grains.
- Traps 97% of bacteria and fungi.
- Cleans 96% of dust and dander from your air.
- Cleans 75% of tobacco smoke and smog.
- Maintenance is just once a year with an easy filter cartridge replacement.
- Produces no ozone.
* Some models have option for on demand cleaning. Ask us for details.
Aprilaire 1000 Series
If you don’t have allergies to worry about, and just want some help keeping dust under control, the 1000 series is a more budget-friendly option. Unlike 1″ pleated filters (MERV 4) from your local hardware store, these models also trap pollen and mould spores.
- MERV 11 cleaning power.
- Clears 94% of mould and pollen from your air.
- Traps 72% of bacteria and fungi.
- Removes 56% of dust and dander.
- Only requires maintenance once a year.
- No ozone production.
Get Expert Advice for Best Results
We carry a lot of great products, but they all have different advantages and you need to make sure you’re getting the right one. That’s why we’re here – to listen, to understand, and to match you with the right solution.
We’re all about the friendly, no-pressure approach. We educate you so you can make the right choice with all the facts. We want you to be happy with your decision long term, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your new system doesn’t perform as per the manufacturer’s specifications, we’ll fix it for free.
Give Dr HVAC a try – we aim to make you one of our many delighted customers.