If you live in the Brampton / Toronto area and are looking for the right team to join, consider a career with Dr HVAC. We’re always looking for talented people who care about treating their customers right.
Why Work With Dr HVAC?
Notice we said “with” Dr HVAC – not “for”. That’s because teamwork really means something to us. We’re very much about helping each other and sharing information so we can all become better each and every day. You can read some stories about how your co workers go above and beyond the call of duty here.
We have a great office culture. We’re a small team, so it’s important to us that everyone respects each other and gets along, no matter our roles. We’re also very community minded, so expect the occasional weekend outing to do charitable work.
Dr HVAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. It’s all about the skills…
Sound Like Fun? We’re Hiring For These Positions
Check this list as often as you like, as we’ll be updating it from time to time. You can apply using the form below.
1. Sales Representative
Your role is to bring in new work, but with a friendly, no-pressure approach. We’re looking for someone who can balance getting results with our goals of building a repeat customer base and getting lots of word of mouth referrals.
For many of our commercial and residential clients you’ll be the face of Dr HVAC. Here are some of your specific tasks:
- You’ll be turning leads and other prospects into customers, and looking after some of our larger volume commercial clients.
- Proactively seeking out new opportunities.
- Communicating and negotiating with both customers and suppliers on pricing, contracts and service agreements.
- Monitoring and evaluating lost sales opportunities, and making recommendations on how to convert these into wins.
- Ensuring that outstanding customer service is provided at all times.
- Sourcing products and parts and looking for the best possible prices so we can pass the value on to our customers.
- Contributing to our account review process, and ensure you’re always getting the best possible results.
Naturally, you have prior sales experience and can talk about your results. You don’t have to have mechanical or HVAC-specific experience, but it is an asset you should mention. An educational background in business or a mechanical discipline will get you top marks.
You have these skills:
- Strong analytical, time management and organizational ability.
- Ability to connect with people and communicate well.
- You know your way around a computer. You don’t have to be an expert but you know enough that you can easily learn anything you don’t know.
- You’re self-motivated and results-oriented.
If you believe you’re perfect for this role, send us your application using the form below.
2. Service Technician
If you love mechanical equipment, troubleshooting, helping people and you meet these qualifications, then we’re looking for you!
- Gas Fitter Level 2 license. Level 1 and Refrigeration Mechanic licenses are a definite bonus.
- 2 years’ field experience with the Gas Fitter Level 2 license.
- Experience with both residential and commercial HVAC installation and repair.
- Be a nice guy or gal. You need to be friendly and like answering customer questions. In case you haven’t noticed, customer service is huge with us!
- Presentable appearance. You don’t have to look like a GQ/Vogue cover model, but you have to be reasonably neat and well groomed.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Willing to do your share of after-hours on-call shifts. Sadly furnaces, water heaters and air conditioners don’t wait until Monday to break down. As you can tell from our customer reviews, part of our appeal is that we help our customers in the middle of the night or on Christmas day.
- Be able to pass a background check.
- Do everything in your power to preserve your safety and our customers’ safety.
How to Apply
Does one of these positions sound like the perfect fit for you? Apply below, and don’t forget to attach your resume and cover letter.