Dr HVAC believes in savings, and we take part in whatever we can so you can save as much as possible on upgrades and services. Check this page every month to find out about our latest promotions and rebates.
NO INTEREST, NO PAYMENTS FOR 6 MONTHS* ON TRANE PRODUCTS
Hurry – this offer ends November 30th, 2020!
*Subject to qualifying credit approval. Minimum purchase of $1000 (including taxes) required. No payments and no interest for 6 months available. Monthly payments begin and interest begins accruing daily on the 1st day after the end of the 6 month promotional period. On a $5,000 (loan amount) loan for a term of 60 months with a 9.95% APR, the monthly payment will be $59.61. The total credit charges will be $2,212.52. Total obligation will be $7,212.52. provided by SNAP Home Finance Corp. Offer expires 11/30/2020.
Get Up to $5,000 in Rebates with the New Enbridge Incentive Program
Are you ready to start improving your home’s energy efficiency?
The Enbridge Incentive Program offers rebates on furnace upgrades, air source heat pumps, air sealing, basement and foundation insulation, and water heaters.
You have to make a minimum of 2 upgrades to qualify, and the more upgrades you do, the more you save! Along with the rebates, you’ll get bonuses* based on how many upgrades you complete.
- 3 upgrades gets a bonus of $250
- 4 upgrades gets a bonus of $500
- 5 upgrades gets a bonus of $750
- 6 upgrades gets a bonus of $1,000
*Maximum of total incentives is $5,000
You’ll not only be getting money back from Enbridge: you’ll be spending less on energy bills. It’s a win-win!
How It Works:
- Have an energy audit done by one of our qualified technicians at a cost of $452*.
- Choose a minimum of 2 upgrades to make.
- Complete the final audit at a cost of $226.
- Apply for the rebates based on the work done.
- Work must be completed within 120 days of first audit.
- Minimum of 2 upgrades.
- Upgraded furnace AFUE ratings must be 95 or higher.
- Upgraded water heater must be an Energy Star rated tank of .80 EF or a tankless water heater with a rating of .82 EF.
*Audit fees are reimbursed 3-4 months after the final audit is completed. For more information on how to apply, contact us!