Helping Hamilton Homeowners
Wherever you live in Hamilton – West, Central, East or Mountain areas of Hamilton or the surrounding areas of Dundas, Burlington, Ancaster or Stoney Creek – we can be at your door with a friendly smile, ready to fix the problem.
Best of all, we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our work. We promise that the work will be done correctly, or we’ll fix it for free.
Dr HVAC Hamilton
615 Upper Wellington St. Unit #3
Hamilton, Ontario L9A 3P8
Our Hamilton HVAC Services
Dr HVAC is accredited by these independent organizations.
At Dr HVAC, we are committed to providing you with the best possible home heating experience.
Furnace Repair Hamilton
When you work with Dr HVAC, you get:
- Fast, reliable service. We understand how important your home heating and cooling is, which is why we’ll be there as quickly as possible. When you book your appointment, you can trust us to be on time.
- Honest pricing. No one likes surprise fees. We’ll always provide you with an honest, upfront quote before work begins.
- Expert knowledge and care. All of our technicians are fully-licensed and participate in ongoing training, so they have the most up to date knowledge. Once the work is completed, we’ll leave your furnace area clean and tidy.
- Services for any make or model. We have the knowledge and ability to perform repairs and service on all makes and models of furnaces, air conditioners, and water heaters.
Satisfaction guaranteed. If our work fails during the season, we’ll come back and fix it free.
Learn more about our guarantee >
Air Conditioning Repair in Hamilton
It gets hot during a Hamilton summer – and it becomes unbearable when your air conditioner is on the fritz.
We’ll book your repair appointment as early as possible, and get your cool air back on as quickly and safely as possible.
Furnace and Air Conditioner Installations
Time for a new furnace or AC? Our home specialists will help you choose the right system by doing a thorough inspection of your home and conducting a presentation of your options. We never pressure you into buying something you don’t need: our only focus is finding the furnace or air conditioner that is right for your needs.
Our Trane-certified installation technicians will arrive on time for your scheduled installation appointment with everything they need to complete the job. They’ll walk you through each step of the installation process, and will answer all of your questions so you feel confident operating your new home system.
Best of all, our installations are 100% guaranteed.
Peace of Mind All Year Long
A Dr HVAC service club membership gives you the peace of mind that your furnace and air conditioner will be serviced each year and you’ll be ready for whatever temperatures Mother Nature throws your way.
For the low price of $9.99 a month, you’ll receive complete and hassle-free coverage of your furnace and air conditioner – plus the following exclusive benefits:
- Annual Furnace Maintenance – we’ll contact you to schedule it.
- Annual Air Conditioning Maintenance – we’ll call you to arrange it.
- 15% discount on all repairs
- 10% discount on duct cleaning
- 10% discount on indoor air quality products
- Guaranteed appointments within 24 hours – yes, even in peak season!
- A discounted service fee of $49.99
“We took a few years off from a service contract, but the peace of mind was missing. So welcome to Dr HVAC and a good thorough air conditioner inspection.”
Robert and Sandra
Not many people know this but furnace efficiency, helping your furnace last longer, and saving money all go hand in hand.
The healthy recommended indoor temperature is 18 – 21°C in winter. But what’s the best humidity level?
People are always looking for ways to save money, particularly during the winter. Let’s face it; heating your home is expensive.