Helping homeowners in Hamilton and beyond
If your home heating and cooling system needs attention, Dr HVAC is here. We offer comprehensive HVAC services in Hamilton, including:
- Furnace repair
- Central and ductless air conditioner repair
- Maintenance services
Call Our Hamilton Office Today: (289) 203-2770
Whether you need a new furnace, have a broken AC, or want to be prepared for the season to come, Dr HVAC will deliver the best results with the best customer service, guaranteed.
Have a furnace or air conditioner question? Check out our guides below.
Furnace Repair Hamilton
Everyone needs a working furnace – especially with these cold Hamilton winters. Dr HVAC offers furnace repairs and service to homeowners in most areas of the GTA.
When you work with Dr HVAC, you get:
- Fast, reliable service. We understand how important your home heating and cooling is, which is why we’ll be there as quickly as possible. When you book your appointment, you can trust us to be on time.
- Honest pricing. No one likes surprise fees. We’ll always provide you with an honest, upfront quote before work begins.
- Expert knowledge and care. All of our technicians are fully-licensed and participate in ongoing training, so they have the most up to date knowledge. Once the work is completed, we’ll leave your furnace area clean and tidy.
- Services for any make or model. We have the knowledge and ability to perform repairs and service on all makes and models of furnaces, air conditioners, and water heaters.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. If our work fails during the season, we’ll come back and fix it free.
Learn more about our guarantee >
We’re more than just furnaces. Dr HVAC offers complete care for all of your heating, cooling, indoor air quality, and hot water systems.
Air Conditioning Repair in Hamilton
It gets hot during a Hamilton summer – and it becomes unbearable when your air conditioner is on the fritz.
We’ll book your repair appointment as early as possible, and get your cool air back on as quickly and safely as possible.
Furnace and Air Conditioner Installations
Time for a new furnace or AC? Our home specialists will help you choose the right system by doing a thorough inspection of your home and conducting a presentation of your options. We never pressure you into buying something you don’t need: our only focus is finding the furnace or air conditioner that is right for your needs.
Our Trane-certified installation technicians will arrive on time for your scheduled installation appointment with everything they need to complete the job. They’ll walk you through each step of the installation process, and will answer all of your questions so you feel confident operating your new home system.
Best of all, our installations are 100% guaranteed.
Receive Your Free Quote from Dr. HVAC
From Port Credit to Meadowvale to Lisagar, Dr HVAC is here for you. All you have to do is ask!
Peace of Mind All Year Long
A Dr HVAC service club membership gives you the peace of mind that your furnace and air conditioner will be serviced each year and you’ll be ready for whatever temperatures Mother Nature throws your way.
For the low price of $9.99 a month, you’ll receive complete and hassle-free coverage of your furnace and air conditioner – plus the following exclusive benefits:
- Annual Furnace Maintenance – we’ll contact you to schedule it.
- Annual Air Conditioning Maintenance – we’ll call you to arrange it.
- 15% discount on all repairs
- 10% discount on duct cleaning
- 10% discount on indoor air quality products
- Guaranteed appointments within 24 hours – yes, even in peak season!
- A discounted service fee of $49.99
“We took a few years off from a service contract, but the peace of mind was missing. So welcome to Dr HVAC and a good thorough air conditioner inspection.”
– Robert and Sandra, HomeStars, April 2019
Check Out Our Guides for Homeowners
Over the years, we’ve written a lot about furnaces, air conditioners, and more. You can view some of them here:
- 11 Tips to Help Your Furnace and Save You Money
- What is the Best Humidity Level?
- Did You Know You Could Save THIS MUCH with a High-Efficiency Furnace?
- This is Why Your Air Conditioner Isn’t Cooling Your Home
- How Often Should My Air Conditioner Run?
For more information, check out all of our guides on our blog.