We turn on the tap, and water comes out like magic. We assume it’s safe, but that’s not always true. And just because water is safe, it doesn’t mean it’s the purest it can be.
Do You Have Water Quality Problems?
Sometimes water has problems like:
- Bad odours and taste. This can be caused by minerals like sulfur and/or iron.
- Cloudy or gritty appearance. This is caused by sediment or organic material from groundwater or broken water mains.
- Chemical treatment. Chlorine and chloramine are used by municipalities to kill bacteria, but they attack metal and plastic plumbing and don’t help your body.
- Bacterial or viral contamination. If you rely on your own well, your water supply may have microbial contamination that can make you sick.
Some problems you can see, smell or taste. Others may be invisible.
How Do You Know if There’s a Real Problem?
If you think your water supply may have any of these problems, ask Dr HVAC to test your water. Our reliable tests can tell us exactly what’s going on with your water right in your home. In some cases, we send samples to our lab for a full analysis.
Once we know if there’s a problem and what the exact problem is, we can recommend solutions. We carry a full range of systems, many of which can treat multiple issues in the most reliable and budget-friendly way possible.
Why Use a Home Water Treatment System?
How our systems help you save:
- Save money compared to buying bottled water – saves storage space too!
- Protect your plumbing from chlorine and chloramine that can corrode fittings or the pipes themselves.
How our systems improve your quality of life:
- Remove chemicals like chlorine that you don’t want or need to drink.
- Remove odours from sulfur, chlorine and chloramine.
- Remove iron that can stain plumbing fixtures and laundry.
WHY CHOOSE US
Why Choose Dr HVAC to Install Your New Water Filter System
Dr HVAC is accredited by these independent organizations.
Novo Water Treatment Products
Dr HVAC carries the full line of Novo water treatment products, including:
- Water softeners to remove minerals like magnesium and calcium from your water.
- Water filters to remove sediment.
- Chemical treatment systems to remove chlorine, chloramine, sulfur and iron.
- Ultraviolet disinfection systems to kill harmful microbes.
- Reverse osmosis units that use semi-permeable membranes to get maximum filtration.
Aqua Flo Platinum and Econo Water Filters
The Aqua Flo is a series of POU (point of use) filters meant to give you the best quality drinking water possible. You can get one or more filters, or even install it to treat your entire home water supply. Once installed, use the filtration cartridges according to your water quality needs. The Aqua Flo filters out sediment, chlorine, sulfur and iron. Water softening cartridges also available. Certified by NSF.org and WQA.org
Gen5 UV/Filter Rack System
If you need filtration PLUS disinfection, this is a great choice. Ultra violet light kills microbes like E.coli, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia Lamblia. Additional filtration options solve sediment and mineral problems as well.
Genesis H2O Ultraviolet Disinfection System
The Genesis lines focus on ultraviolet light disinfection. This model doesn’t come with a filtration system, so you can use it on its own or with the filter of your choice. There are different models available depending on the water flow rate needed for your home.
485 HE Softener, Filter and Specialty Systems
This line offers higher efficiency and greater flow rates. Different models are made for different filtration and softening needs.
475 QC Undersink Filtration Systems
Changing filter cartridges is easier and more sterile than ever with these bayonet-style cartridges. They mount easily right under your sink and remove particles as small as 0.2 microns. That means they filter out lead, VOCs like pesticides and herbicides, chlorine, and of course sediment.
Best of all, no water is wasted by the process.
We Guarantee You’ll Love Your New Water Treatment System
As a small local company, every customer is important to us. That’s why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your new water treatment system does not work as promised, we will fix it for free. If needed, we will remove the system and refund your money.